News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Lucas Paqueta

Started by KunDB, August 09, 2023, 07:11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Lucas Paqueta, West Ham
City have put in a £70m offer for him. Good player but comes as a surprise to me City want him.

Cover for Gundogan loss or insurance for potential Bernardo loss. I wonder.

Either way, in Pep and club I trust.

gavin

I'm a bit surprised myself. We have plenty midfielders. There's likely to be more outgoings if this happens. In Pep we trust though not seen much of this guy.

reddishblue

According to some Pep has been following him for some time, and, who at the end of the day wants to play for Moyes. He doesn't apparently.

I expect a loan to WHU of Cole Palmer, might do him good.

KunDB

All bets off, no transfer to City.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/paqueta-denies-placing-bets-on-football-himself-as-city-move-collapses/ar-AA1fsvQz
Lucas Paqueta has denied placing bets himself after the FA launched an investigation into the West Ham star allegedly gambling on football.

Manchester City were interested in signing Paqueta this summer after approaching his club with a £70million offer, with the Premier League champions said to have increased their interest after the injury to Kevin De Bruyne.

Yet it emerged on Friday morning that talks over the move had collapsed with sources citing 'confidential' issues.

It can now be confirmed that the 25-year-old Brazilian is the subject of an FA investigation over potential betting rule breaches. The specifics are yet to be revealed while West Ham nervously wait to see if it will lead to Paqueta being charged by the authorities.

plus, is this a clue

Paqueta impressed in West Ham's season-opening 1-1 draw at Bournemouth last weekend. He was substituted in the fourth minute of stoppage time, seconds after receiving a yellow card for handling the ball directly from Alphonse Areola's goal-kick.