News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

lying bsatard

Started by Stephen Paul, September 11, 2015, 12:15:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

duuu Gea

“I am delighted to be starting this new chapter in my United career. I have always enjoyed playing with these great players in front of our fantastic fans. Manchester United is a special club and Old Trafford is an ideal place for me to continue to develop my career. I’m looking forward to putting a difficult summer behind me and concentrating on working hard to improve and help my teammates to be successful.”

another Shrek!!!

Lekos

Off next summer for about £50m then

bry the guy

Has i signed a new contract then?if he hasnt they will get nothing for him.

Lekos

Aye, 200k  a week, 5 years.

Ludo

We're starting to get far too many threads about the great unwashed on here.

gavin

We all like a good moan and there's not much to moan about with City is there. The De Gea thing is cringeworthy, dunno how these footballers have the brass neck to go on TV proclaiming what a wonderful club it is they wanted to leave last week.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on September 11, 2015, 19:58:01
We all like a good moan and there's not much to moan about with City is there. The De Gea thing is cringeworthy, dunno how these footballers have the brass neck to go on TV proclaiming what a wonderful club it is they wanted to leave last week.

moaning is the staff of life Gav

used to be bread 

wonder why he's staying there, maybe van gash is leaving  :D

zacc

LVG is a nutter first bit of the vid no need to subject yerself to the rest unless you want to. :o

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34225255