News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Swansea

Started by gavin, May 15, 2016, 14:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Iheanacho, De Bruyne, Aguero.

Subs | Caballero, Sterling, Kolarov, Demichelis, Nasri, Toure, Bony

Defeat does not bear contemplation. Come on City.

KunDB

Good start with a one goal lead

Kelechi is a natural goal scorer.

KunDB

We need a second as we are playing with fire just one up and wasting dominance and chances.

KunDB

Unlucky to an extent but that was coming. We cannot stay so open so often without paying a price. That is what I do not like about Pelle team set up, always wide open for counter attacks.

Rowley Birkin QC

It's not got much to do with Peller's set up. We have been appallingly wasteful in front of goal. And apart from his tap in goal Iheanacho has been a liability.

lee

agree..it was a matter of time before they scored

Ludo

I've lost count of the times Otamendi try's to tackle the air while sliding on his arse.

KunDB

We keep giving away fouls around the box because we are so stretched at the back, it is just naive.

lee

i wonder what the suspicious package found at the rags is?

a gift from us into the chumps league..

come on city ffs

gavin

Generally we've played quite well but been wasteful up front. But then we started our old habit of giving away free kicks near the box. Have to come out second half and put our stamp on the game again.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Zabba on May 15, 2016, 15:53:52
We keep giving away fouls around the box because we are so stretched at the back, it is just naive.

The last foul (for the goal and Otamendi's booking) was down to Iheanacho's rubbish pass.

Rowley Birkin QC

Two more good chances gone begging (Mangala and Iheanacho). FFS City - wrap this up!

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 15, 2016, 15:57:31
The last foul (for the goal and Otamendi's booking) was down to Iheanacho's rubbish pass.

Yes but we are disjointed as a team whether that is passing, attack or defence. We break like a tortoise and then pass the ball away to our opponents.

KunDB

Don't PANIC anyone, Pelle can always bring on Bony if needed.

Rowley Birkin QC

Iheanacho playing a little better now. Actually managing to pass.

Might be time to go to the bench soon (if it carries on like this).

KunDB

Nasri on way

Do we actually want to win this match, not a lot of passion and commitment on show up to now.

KunDB

What has happened Kelechi today, nerves getting the better of him?

Rowley Birkin QC

A little too greedy and a bit naive - but he'll learn

KunDB

OMG Pelle is in panic, not quite as much as me, Bony warming up.

KunDB

Pelle's last act taking off Sergio, says it all about that Charming Man. Thanks and bye bye.