News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Swansea

Started by gavin, May 15, 2016, 14:56:21

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Just about fell over the line into Champion League.

gavin

Absolute garbage second half. Good job Swansea weren't that arsed.

lee

Quote from: gavin on May 15, 2016, 16:51:42
Absolute garbage second half. Good job Swansea weren't that arsed.

spot on..they wasted as much time as us in the last 3 mins :)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Thank christ that seasons over with!!

KunDB

Main thing is we crept over the line and got in to next seasons CL (barring Utd winning 19 0) so for that well done Pelle he could have packed up and shit on us big time.

Rowley Birkin QC

Pretty pathetic second half. We could so easily have totally cocked that up!

Not Pellegrini's fault. The team he put out was more than enough to get the job done, but too many of his players let him down. 18 shots on goal, only 5 of which were on target. We were woeful in front of goal and by rights the whole contest should have been over by half time. Instead we got squeaky bum time. 

We gave the ball away far too cheaply, too many times. I'll be glad to see the back of two or three of these players in the summer.

KunDB

Make that 6 or 7 or more.

KunDB

You just cannot be a top top team with defence as an Achilles heel.

Rowley Birkin QC

On a brighter note - the lovely Spurs blew their second spot. Thrashed by Newcastle.  :D

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 15, 2016, 17:11:00
On a brighter note - the lovely Spurs blew their second spot. Thrashed by Newcastle.  :D

That amused me a lot. What a last day kick in the clinks for Spurs, the team hailed by media pundits as the real challengers for the title last quarter of the season.

Rowley Birkin QC

Suspicious package at Old Trafford identified as a 'trophy'

(OK - I admit I stole this from Newsthump)

KunDB

Still funny and worth sharing.

Hesperus

Phew! Very poor league performances from us this season. Thanks Pelle for the the league cups and title, all the best for the future.

Welcome Pep and onwards and upwards! Looking forward to next season already! Peps for some work to do but I for one can't wait to watch us play Peps brand of football.

Lekos

Thank Christ that season is over.

Ludo

Not sure how many of this squad are capable of playing his type of football so he really has his work cut out. Even with 5 or 6 changes it won't be easy simply because any new players will most likely be playing in the Euros or Copa America. So I won't be expecting a flying start.

Although the extra 2 games in the Champs league might allow him to bed in a player or two.

Swiss

We need Pele as a coach as that performance was limp  8)

goat

Quote from: Zabba on May 15, 2016, 17:40:18
Still funny and worth sharing.

kens package worth sharing?

can tell you are aarons dad

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on May 15, 2016, 23:59:31
kens package worth sharing?

can tell you are aarons dad
😂