News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

In some ways quite pleased we only drew

Started by gavin, May 16, 2016, 20:39:41

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It has been quite fun pointing out that they need to win 19-0 to the rags at work. And that they have scored 25 goals less than City this season! Hard to believe they could finish on the same number of points as us. I'm not best pleased with Pelle at the moment but it has to be said that I much prefer his style of being crap than LVG's! At least we've had some entertainment this season. Of course not nearly enough has been made of the facts in the press. Doubt it would be the same if City were the boring bastards!

lee

the swales effect mate

as long as we finish above them bastards....

Rowley Birkin QC

Of course, this is assuming Bournemouth don't beat them.

bluepill

Hoping for  19 - 1 Bournemouth scoring in the last minute

Suffer you twats.

Gareth

The problem for me with all this last-minute deliverance stuff is that while it's fine in hindsight, it's fkn murder at the time. My reaction when the Swansea game finished wasn't pleasure, it was relief. And did anyone actually enjoy That Game vs QPR except for stoppage time? Play-off final vs Gillingham? 4-3 vs Newcastle? Maybe it's worth the grief, I dunno, and with City maybe it's just part of the deal. But me, I never complain when we do something the easy way.

gavin

I'm surprised more fans of the world's greatest, most attacking and exciting football club ever didn't have enough faith in their team to score the 19 goals necessary to catch little old, evil City who have been ruining football whilst scoring the most goals season after season. Hardly any bothered to turn up to watch the shite for free.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Gareth on May 17, 2016, 19:01:17
The problem for me with all this last-minute deliverance stuff is that while it's fine in hindsight, it's fkn murder at the time. My reaction when the Swansea game finished wasn't pleasure, it was relief. And did anyone actually enjoy That Game vs QPR except for stoppage time? Play-off final vs Gillingham? 4-3 vs Newcastle? Maybe it's worth the grief, I dunno, and with City maybe it's just part of the deal. But me, I never complain when we do something the easy way.

Yes, it would be a refreshing change for us to win something convincingly. Next year's Premiership by 12 points will do me.