News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the League Cup Final . Sunday 4.30

Started by Stephen Paul, April 21, 2021, 22:10:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Looking for the first silverware of the season against a Spuds super league team who are looking for the first trophy since 82

Interesting game ahead

Paddy

IF WE PLAY ANYTHING LIKE TONIGHT WE WILL BE BEAT.....

Stephen Paul

Paddy pig

City 1/2
Draw 16/5
Spurs 11/2

To lift the trophy
City 1/4
Spurs 11/4

To win extra time
City 9/1
Spurs 16/1

Win on penalties
City 12/1
Spurs 12/1

Both teams to score
Yes 10/11
No 4/5

City to score both halves

9/5

First goal
Aguero 7/2
Gundogan 4/1
Mahrez 9/2
Jesus 9/2
Sterling 5/1
Foden 5/1
Kdb 5/1

Stephen Paul

Official's for the Cup final

Referee: Paul Tierney
Assistant Referees: Lee Betts and Constantine Haztidakis
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
VAR: Andre Marriner
AVAR: Adrian Holmes

gavin

Yeh, I reckon 3-1 too. Be lovely to beat Spuds in a Cup Final after all these years.

Paddy

With only two days recovery before the eufa semi final, we might firld a weakened side.....2-1             City

Hesperus

I’m not confident, I think we’ll play a weakened team, would be lovely to beat Spurs though. 1981 was my first experience of major disappointment watching City as an 8 year old. I did quite get used to it for the following 30 years though.

KunDB

Our second team I’m expecting Spurs rid of Moaniho and hungry as hell to win any trophy - so the can declare Harry Kane not only king of Spurs but the UK as well.

2. 1. Spurs

All without us suffering in a shootout from 5 missed penalties.

Neil Mcnab

Walk in the park, normally, but with PSG in mind? Some will be rested. Fingers crossed 3-2 win.

bluebrendan

Stephen Paul

Cup final day is here

Will Pep have one eye on PSG and play a weekend side?

Sterling start ?
KDB start ?
Foden start ?

KunDB

Sterling definitely starts. Hence Pep talking him up and saying when his chance comes he needs to seize it.

Waste of time mind as Raheem has lost the confidence to actually shoot at goal. Weird really, just dribbles the ball until he finally runs out of space or loses it. If in the clear rather than shoot he waits to pass it to someone else.

Great player going bad. Much the same as team that lost to Leeds only KDB on for first hour.

Stefan, Cancelo, Laporte, Dias, Ake, Fernandinho (C), Zinchenko, KDB, Torres, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Bernardo, Gundogan, Rodrigo, Mahrez, Foden,

Paddy

KunDB

Quote from: Paddy on April 25, 2021, 17:27:14
KUNDB, You traitor !!!.....

Lol glad to be wrong. Couldn’t see Pep picking that strong a starting eleven but so glad he did.

No correct score winners, but every City fan is a winner after 4 in a row and a treble still on.