News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Which competition do you want to win the most now?

Started by gavin, April 29, 2023, 21:28:50

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

With getting the rags on the final of the FA Cup, I bet there's a fair few who now want to win that the most. I think that I'd still favour winning a third league title on the trot but it is tight between the three competitions. I still don't think of winning all three much.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Overall CL because we have never won it while our nasty neighbours have.

But this season I mostly want to win the PL, a touch more than the CL, as this would be an amazing three in a row.

lee

Neil Mcnab

Definitely the champions league. If we had not won the league for 50 years, or ever, it would be the league. I would prefer the treble though.

Stephen Paul

gavin

It is going to be an exciting few weeks for sure. It just shows how far we have come that most would forego stuffing the rags in the FA Cup Final in favour of other competitions. There was a time when the obsession with that rivalry would have been too much,

bbk

We will win them all. I would prefer to win the league. Even if we win none, what a ride it has and will be. It's such glorious fun, not to mention a privilege, having so much at stake every season. Only noteworthy threat to the treble is Madrid. We are as close to an unstoppable team as I have ever seen in my life time.