News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Goodison

Started by gavin, May 14, 2023, 13:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Akanji, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), Mahrez, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Stones, Grealish, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Gomez, Palmer, Lewis

A few changes, largely as expected. Still a very strong starting XI.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lovleh finish by Gunda!

gavin

I don't know how he managed to get any power on that. And then a lovely cross for Haaland. Gundo at the centre of things again. Good job because Everton were being so tight up till that point. Just don't give them a sniff now.

Stephen Paul

was getting a bit concerned about Haaland not getting the ball and up he pops with a goal

lee

Goal of the season from Gundo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not sure how the hell pickford didn't give a penalty away for jumping on Haaland

gavin

Aye, hard to see how they contrived not to give a penalty there. Gundo would probably have missed the penner anyway. Lovely free kick from him though.

KunDB

Gundogan magic turned the game for us. From struggle to dominance and cruise control.

I feel that is a hammer blow to Arsenals PL Title hopes.

Great professional performance. B

reddishblue

The Arse are currently 1 down and deservedly so. Brighton playing well.

reddishblue

2 nil now. Up your arse Arse  :D

reddishblue

3 nil to Brighton who thoroughly deserved it. If I was Pep I would consider some of their players particularly the right back.

gavin

Its all over barring a miracle. It is going to be three titles on the trot.

Neil Mcnab

After a tricky start, after we scored their heart was gone. Is Gundog playing for the more than one year contract hr is being reportedly being offered. If so, he is doing a good job. Dont want him doing a Milner and giving many years of service to an opposition team.

lee

What a day..1 hand on the Prem