News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City women FA cup semi tonight BBC 2

Started by gavin, October 01, 2020, 13:57:23

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Live with kick off at 19:15 against Arsenal. Should be an interesting game against one of the contenders.

goat

gavin

Kinnell, and you call Brendan a dinosaur. Least he's got better jokes.

gavin

City 2-1 up at half time. Good stuff. Nice free kick from Houghton for the first and and a quick reply from Mewis to Arsenal's equaliser.

goat

Quote from: gavin on October 01, 2020, 19:07:30
Kinnell, and you call Brendan a dinosaur. Least he's got better jokes.

i would never call respected member of the site brenda an old cnut

KunDB

All the best for the final City women, a well deserved big day out for them at Wembley hopefully with silverware at the end of it.

gavin

Won 2-1 and it was a great defensive performance from City in the second half. Really impressive win overall. An enjoyable, competitive game.

goat

gavin

Funny you should say that. Stokes made a sliding challenge in the box that I have certainly never seen the like of from Mendy.

goat

bluebrendan

That was a good match, vital save by Roebuck to tip away that cross in the last seconds, prevented a certain equaliser. The only downside was Jonathan Pearce's incredibly pro-Arsenal commentary, every time one of their players went down it was either a pen or a red card offence!

gavin

Both commentators were incredibly biased against City. His colleague was, I believe, a legendary player for Arsenal women.