News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Three Cups

Started by gavin, February 18, 2016, 22:05:55

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Three cup matches to come before the next league match. It is going to be a very big week or so for our trophy hunting this season. I actually feel most positive about the match in Kiev but I doubt that will be easy either. I hope the players have taken the week off to contemplate on where this season is heading if we carry on as we are at the moment. We've had tough games but they aren't getting much easier!

Then after the cups we play Liverpool away in the League. In the next two weeks the number of competitions we are in could go from 4 to very nearly 0. But let's look on the bright side, we could be League Cup winners, back in the title race, in the quarters of the FA Cup and have one foot in the Chumps League Quarters. I bet the rags would give a lot to be in our position right now.

Ludo

To be honest I think we're out of the race for the league and without much chance of actually wining the champions league.

A one off game against Liverpool is probably our best bet of a trophy but as much as the players have to look at their performances so should Pellegrini.

zacc

After the game v Leicester not sure City will end up with anything this season be all they can do to stay ina top 4 position.
Not complaining as wasn't so long ago such talk about City was the stuff of dreams apparently Pep is managing them next season oh that's a reality too wow !!! :D

Stephen Paul

it would be nice to get through the next couple of weeks unbeaten but being realistic thats not going to happen.
Very difficult period coming up

nimrod

I dont fancy us getting any cups

But I havent ruled out the prem yet.

If we click and go on a run, who knows.

BongoBlue

It's a bra right now. Down to two cups... ;)