News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, February 18, 2016, 20:09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lost to FC Midgetland pahahahahahahahaha

gavin

Christ, it is getting beyond embarrassing for them. Great stuff. Now City need to pick up to win some trophies this season.

Swiss

We played them a few years back did we not?

Might learn the rags a sense of humour!

Tricky Trev

Jesus fuarking christ you guys have a short memory, remember when we BARELY won on penalties vs the same team thanks to joe hart and an own goal(aka lots of luck)? We even LOST the home game 1-0.

Sure it's worth a chuckle that they lost, but they still have a game left and IF by some miracle they go out then it's a big deal.

It really is sad in the city lair nowadays.

shandon

Tricky Trev you must be hurting that your team lost today  :'(

BongoBlue

Quote from: TrickyTrev on February 19, 2016, 01:02:57
Jesus fuarking christ you guys have a short memory, remember when we BARELY won on penalties vs the same team thanks to joe hart and an own goal(aka lots of luck)? We even LOST the home game 1-0.

Sure it's worth a chuckle that they lost, but they still have a game left and IF by some miracle they go out then it's a big deal.

You are right. We did scrape by them at the time. And United laughed and laughed at our toils. Check Bluemoon for the threads on Redcafe at the time.

So damn right we will laugh a little now. Not as much as them because we are City and we should be better than that and we still kind of expect the worst anyway...

Ah sure feck it:

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Things aren't even that bad for them (5th in the league still) and depending on their appointment of manager at the end of the season things could go either way for them. Things could be a hell of a lot worse as we all know!!

Their form over the last few seasons has been killing them because their arrogance believes they have a God given right to win everything.

The rags I know are hurting from this and all it takes is a smug little smile from a blue to get their blood boiling.

I've put up with their arrogance all my life and truly believed that city would continue being at the bottom of the pecking order throughout the rest of my life and winning one Mickley mouse pot iwas all I was capable of dreaming of.

We currently have the infrastructure, budget, staff and pulling power capable of achieving and sustaining world domination for the foreseeable future while the rags are panicking to hell because they've had a couple of shaky seasons.

Things for them might click next season and they return to where they believe they belong, or they may dive into a spiral of irrelevance and get a tiny taste of the shit we have been through to bring them down to earth with a thud.

They have never hesitated to laugh at us, so I'm going to laugh my tits off at them. I couldn't think of more deserving low life scum. I fucking hate them.

Rant over from a very bitter blue

lee

my sentiments bbm..

theres not many things in life i dislike  but i fuckin hate that wankstain of a club

since taggart left i have enjoyed watching their decline

Lekos

Quote from: shandon on February 19, 2016, 01:37:26
Tricky Trev you must be hurting that your team lost today  :'(

:D

Stephen Paul

Van Gaal is getting to the end of his excuses book

nimrod

Quote from: TrickyTrev on February 19, 2016, 01:02:57

Nothing wrong with laughing a them Trev, they've been taking the piss out of us for years when we were skint with their number of years banner and shit like that. Nothing sad about it at all imo.

Bongo is bang on.