News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

MOTD GOTM

Started by KunDB, November 09, 2015, 19:07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Match of the Day, Goal of the Month, October.

Yes, we have two goals in the selected 8, but how on earth is KDB's cracker against Newcastle not included?

It was a fluke I hear the plonkers say, but if that was a fluke then Rooneys goal of the century was nothing more than a shinned fluke.

That is down to bias and is plain stupid.

gavin

He admitted it was a fluke and it shouldn't be in there. Neither should Rooney's have been.

KunDB

Cannot find that clip now, but I do not think he said fluke, maybe a bit lucky. Regardless it was a stunning goal and KDB would say that as he likes to avoid the limelight. When did forensic analysis of goalscorers intention become part of MOTD.

It was no fluke, even though that was what the plonker MOTD pundits claimed. It is there for all to see a stunner, pivoted on left leg spinning round and connecting head height with the outside of his right boot into  the roof of the net, over a helpless keeper. One of the, if not the best, City goals I've ever seen.

Its in the clubs goal of the month and elsewhere on the official site it is described as a stunner; rightly so.

Found his interview, he said in response to being asked if it was a mishit:

"I just tried it, obviously I don't hit it perfectly but it goes in doesn't it."

gavin

It was a stunner but it wasn't what he intended. I see your point about hypocrisy but it is Rooney's goal that should not have been awarded.

gavin

Don't think he intended this either!!

Ludo

That's definitely a fluke.

bry the guy

Give over he practices that for 5 mins at the end of every training session.

clevblue

A lot of hard work and skill to get into a place where this possible. A good player is our de bruyne

gavin

No disputing that. In fact he's much better than good.