News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Bayern

Started by gavin, April 11, 2023, 19:09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Walker, Phillips, Laporte, Alvarez, Gomez, Mahrez, Perrone, Palmer, Lewis

Bernard in for Mahrez. Come on City.

Paul lakes knee

KunDB

Stephen Paul

big game
C/mon Cityyyyy

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

As me lad says, Rodri only scores bangers :D

gavin

Another 1-0 second half would be lovely. Rodri scores big goals in big games. Always a mistake to give him space near the box. Erling has had a chance, expect him to bag the next.

lee

Another couple and i'll be happy.Got the measure of these.
The ref is has let a couple of dirty fouls go especially on Bernardo

Paul lakes knee

That was absolutely outstanding, every player was brilliant

lee

Stunning performance.Could and shoud have scored more.

gavin

2-0 second half. Dream stuff. Every player deserves a medal. Hopefully they will get one after four more games in the competition.

bbk

Fuck me. That was impressive. First half, bayern were good and we managed them well. That's the biggest take home for me. Almost take the attacking for granted!

Neil Mcnab

Superb. Everyone had a good game.

Vickki

I enjoyed the game and I am looking forward to next Wednesdays game. I do have a few concerns as Munich did look potent at times. As they say, it's not over until the fat lady sings.  We score in Munich and I think the game will be over. Remember Madrid last season! I don't think this game is finished nor do I think it is a for gone conclusion we will go through as the media think.

KunDB

Well that bit of god fortune e were well overdue in the CL. Could have been 6 0, could have been 3 2, or could have been a BM undeserved win if fortune had swung against us. A cracking game won imo by a rock solid defence that was awesome, Ederson, Ake, Akanji, Dias, Rodri, Stones. As in Bernardo was on fire, and every single City player performed well above their average.

Make no mistake BM are dangerous and will score next week, so we need to be at our vet best from the off. This is the team I feared the most and now we are in prime position to win the tie and then the CL trophy 🏆.

bbk

I fancy us to keep another clean sheet. The way we respected them, gave them space where we could afford to, and smothered them when they got too close was as close to expert as I have ever seen from a City team. We had it as much our own way as is realistically possible to in a game such as this. Felt like a coming of age performance.