News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jack Grealish is Irish

Started by Stephen Paul, June 14, 2021, 11:14:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Jack Grealish has announced his intention to re-declare for Ireland after being snubbed by Gareth Southgate in England’s Euros opener. The midfielder was previously capped for Ireland at under 17, 18 and 21 levels.

Ireland
Grealish
“Switching to England was just a bit of nationality banter,” Grealish told Soccer on Sunday. “After the Croatia game I said, ‘Come on Ricey, grab your things. We’re away back to Ireland.’ But he said he wanted to stay. Typical English bastard. You can’t trust them.”

“The gaffer can shove his England up his arse,” said the 25 year-old. “I may talk like an extra from Peaky Blinders, but I’m actually as Irish as Shane McGowan. Granted, Shane was born in England, but he’s as Irish as Daniel Day-Lewis. Granted, Daniel was also born in England â€" where was I going with this?”

“Is McCarthy still the Irish manager?” he added. “No? Who the fuck is Stephen Kenny?

KunDB

Have you been drinking Stephen. Provide us with the link to this rumour please.

Stephen Paul

gavin

You can have the dirty bastard. He was a disgrace at the Etihad, injuring our players.