News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

match v Bayern

Started by gavin, July 18, 2016, 22:43:30

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Should be interesting for a friendly. It's on BT Sport. Volume down key is worn out already.

Ludo

I don't imagine it'll be much more than a run out for the kids, which might not be a bad thing.

Swiss

Aye, there's too few of the first team available. But will be interesting for playing style

gavin

Ludo

zacc

Quote from: gavin on July 19, 2016, 20:54:39
Kelechi not in the squad for some reason!? Must be injured?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-fixtures-iheanacho-pre-11634387

was some ref to visas I read, Lee'll be after me for source now!  ;)

lee

gavin

Bit of a fuck up from the MUEN there. Kelechi starts.

Caballero, Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Kolarov, Angelino, Fernando, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Barker, Iheanacho, Navas

gavin

Fuck up from the City site too. They have been advertising 20.30 kick off on the fixtures page, and now they are counting down to it, saying over an hour to kick off.  The match kicks off in 9 minutes!!!!

You can't trust anything you read. Even when people are trying to get it right.

goat

gavin

Good job Willy is in.

Swiss

I've watched from the 18th minute.

Bayern should be 1 up, wrongly given for offside as Maffeo was playing him on, which is a shame for the lad as he was doing ok at that point.

Bayern have had 2 other great opportunities to score and we've the same old problems. The Nando's. No bloody movement and massive holes in the middle. No pass and move at all.

We're having problems picking up the runnners too.

Kids doing ok... Not noticed the Zinchenko one though

Swiss

Big deflection off Clichy for Bayern goal.

Also clearance hit ref for turnover of play which led to the goal.

Swiss

Movement, passing and, if Bony wasn't such a clutz, we've created a couple of openings.

gavin

Aye, unfortunate goal really. We'd been a bit better second half.

lee

Swiss

Just. 1-0 to Bayern.

Not a great match but 2nd half was better, faster and more incisive from us.

Hard to tell anything from these matches with so many kids though.

Except bony is shit and our midfield needs serious work

goat

does it?
no silva, gundothing or de bruyne..or sterling i spose

gavin

Aye, just now. Lost 1-0. Not a cracker, as expected from a pre-season friendly really. Danny Mills was just bemoaning the fact that City play Munich not Mansfield in friendlies now. Doesn't seem to have occurred to him that we never got invited to play Munich in them days because we only had shit like him and never won or qualified for owt. Not that we had a strong side out tonight anyway.

zacc

good thing about tonight's game (didn't see  it had a meeting to go to) is it means propa footy is only round the corner 8)