News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Manure v Scousers

Started by nimrod, September 11, 2015, 00:20:34

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

nimrod

just opened the Mail football page and in the top half there are 9 stories about the scum or scouse twats, de gay, stevie fucking G, van ghoul, sturridge  etc etc

you have to scroll right down to find a City story and that about City ladies team

its a right bastard innit

Stephen Paul

which ever team wins they will be deemed title contenders ffs

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on September 11, 2015, 00:31:56
just opened the Mail football page and in the top half there are 9 stories about the scum or scouse twats, de gay, stevie fucking G, van ghoul, sturridge  etc etc

you have to scroll right down to find a City story and that about City ladies team

Seriously?  These are the most ridiculous moans.  Maybe not much was going on at City.  Maybe the fact it's Dippers v Rags this weekend means there's more to write about for them.  Maybe you shouldn't have been on the Mail.  Maybe also, you shouldn't really give a shit.

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on September 11, 2015, 02:48:38
which ever team wins they will be deemed title contenders ffs

darn it stevie I think your bang on right, I hadnt thought of that, another 18 stories about them both, cant wait  :D  >:(

Rowley Birkin QC

Serves you right for reading the Daily Mail

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on September 12, 2015, 00:01:40

Serves you right for reading the Daily Mail

Aye probably, I read all the brit press though, retirement hobby   ;)

gavin

nimrod

nimrod

Quote from: lee on September 12, 2015, 13:39:46
who?

Liverpool & the scum

has beens, their only realistic prize is FA or League cup

yet they still dominate headlines, this thread was about the Mirror guy writing the truth for once, it is no longer the biggest game of the year in the prem.

alexsam

The dippers look in a mess. Deluded Brenda has again wasted money, a lot of money. Will he be given more time. I would be worried if I was a dipper fan.

As for the rags. Where do you start. The Tactical Turtle is either on a wind up or he is bat shit crazy.

As for the goal scored by Martial law yesterday you would thing it compared with the goal John Barnes scored in Brazil. It was a good finish but he was lucky getting past Skertel.

Neither in my opinion will win the title. I actually think it is ours to lose even now at this early stage

Rowley Birkin QC

Liverpool don't concern me at all. The rags will no doubt scrape some sort of competitive challenge together as the season progresses.

If we're looking for potential threats to us winning the Prem, I'd be keeping a wary eye on Arsenal.

nimrod

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on September 13, 2015, 22:46:33
Liverpool don't concern me at all. The rags will no doubt scrape some sort of competitive challenge together as the season progresses.

If we're looking for potential threats to us winning the Prem, I'd be keeping a wary eye on Arsenal.

Yes I feel the same with the gooners, they have a better squad than 'the big 2' (he said laughingly)

Re Alexsams post, Its Brendans last season surely he's so bad the FA will probably make him next England mgr.........and the rags will implode the turtle will finally go insane, lock his office door and let no-one in (except Rooney & Giggs)

Tactical Turtle  :D

shandon

'Manure v Scousers' - a battle of irrelevant mid table teams while Leicester, Norwich and co are our real threats  :)