News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Home to Wolves

Started by KunDB, March 02, 2021, 19:01:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Looking for 21 wins in a row?

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Bernardo, De Bruyne (C), Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Gündogan, Agüero, Zinchenko, Torres, Fernandinho, Foden, Garcia

C'mon City

gavin

Bit surprised that Foden doesn't start for second game in a row. It is very much a first XI though.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on March 02, 2021, 19:05:57
Bit surprised that Foden doesn't start for second game in a row. It is very much a first XI though.

Being saved for the Derby game, I am guessing.

Stephen Paul

Looking good tonight again

gavin

Very good half from City. Totally dominant. Hard to create against such a defensive side. Laporte looked level at worse there - even with the lines.

KunDB

I have said it consistently for all teams. VAR calling those so close decisions offside is just pure nonsense. The lines cannot be that precise especially that strange vertical, could be placed any which way, line. Spoiling football.

Otherwise good but walking a tightrope while only one up.

Stephen Paul

Could very easily be 3-0 half time

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye he looked on even with all the daft fuckin lines. It didn't look like the line was flush with the Defenders boot anyway. Joke.

Looking good either way.

KunDB

I would also add the lines we see are not the ones VAR official sees or adjudicates on. It’s a joke really.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: KunDB on March 02, 2021, 20:55:10
I would also add the lines we see are not the ones VAR official sees or adjudicates on. It’s a joke really.

How transparent of them!

KunDB

The equaliser came from us taking our foot of the accelerator and losing purpose. Could even lose this now if we don’t step up. Couldn’t believe Pep wasn’t ripping into the players before Wolves equaliser it was so obvious we were trying to walk the game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

That second was coming but that temp we've had in the last ten minutes needs to be constant throughout.

KunDB

Stroll in the park really. Starting to like Mahrez I’m warming to him.

21 in a row. 28 unbeaten. Wow.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

VAR is still shite.

It's a good job we're fookin class!

Stephen Paul

Swiss

Quote from: KunDB on March 02, 2021, 21:29:34
The equaliser came from us taking our foot of the accelerator and losing purpose. Could even lose this now if we don’t step up. Couldn’t believe Pep wasn’t ripping into the players before Wolves equaliser it was so obvious we were trying to walk the game.

Yes, but I don't think Rodri committed a foul on Moutinho.

Also, thought Laporte was easy onside...

Good start. Poor middle. Great finish.

gavin

So pleased to see the scoreline become a more fair reflection of the play at the end. Wolves could have been humiliated there. Great game from City against a very defensive side.

gavin

Their keeper made three great saves at the start of the second half. They weren't in the game until they got that free kick.

Swiss

Aye, Patricio had a great game despite conceding 4.

I was thinking at 1-1 we could play all night and not score...