News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Doku

Started by KunDB, August 21, 2023, 17:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

A medical tomorrow for Jeremy Doku after agreement on the deal reached with Rennes. 60m euros cited with favourable payment terms for City.

Speedy winger to replace Mahrez, still a bit raw but Pep and his team will develop him good and proper.

Sources City Extra & FabrizioRomano

gavin

If he is a speedy winger then he isn't a replacement for Mahrez. But no gripes from me as I love a speedy winger like David White or Sane. Raheem looked pretty good yesterday.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on August 21, 2023, 21:36:49
If he is a speedy winger then he isn't a replacement for Mahrez. But no gripes from me as I love a speedy winger like David White or Sane. Raheem looked pretty good yesterday.

You won't be disappointed then Gavin.

Neil Mcnab

David White, a speedy headless chicken, not sure he deserved to be mentioned in the same breath as the other two?  Apparently Doku is a rough diamond for now, poor end product. We will soon see.

gavin

Whitey was a cracking player on his day and could tear teams apart. He was very much a form player and could have the odd stinker too but that is normal for speedy wingers. Same with Raheem and Sane.

lee

David White is my all time fave city player.

gavin

It is a done deal at last and it looks like there could be at least one more to come in the next week. It was interesting that Pep said that City had to make big decisions in the next week. They've clearly made them. There's gonna have to be a few young players on the way out this week. It is like Tommy Doyle and Taylor Harwood Bellis have vanished off the face of the earth.

KunDB

I think Tommy Doyle will be sold, not sure what is happening with THB.