News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Raheem Sterling

Started by Stephen Paul, October 20, 2021, 19:19:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Lately when he puts on a City shirt he plays like a Sunday league player,  but puts on an England shirt he is the best on the pitch

Stephen Paul

Maybe Southgate is a better coach the Pep 🙃

gavin

lol, I think we should keep Pep :-)

Raheem is definitely a conundrum at the moment and he did look great in the summer. Still a couple of months to go to the transfer window and maybe he'll find form for us before then. But last night he still seemed to be finding it impossible to score.

reddishblue

It would seem to me he has had enough of football for now, his motivation if not his concentration has gone. Bit like Joe when he started advertising shampoo to make a few quid, look where he is now.

If the silly twot wants to end up there, let him. I'd take what we paid for him now...

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

£50 mil was it?

Atleast against Brugge he was in the right places and had some chances. He was just missing getting the ball in the net. That's a big improvement I'd say from the way he's been.

Gareth

Raheem isn’t the only player who had a tough 20-21 season, then went deep in the Euros, had a short break, probably didn’t get a full pre-season, and has now been struggling for form a bit. Kane, Stones, Phillips, Chilwell...

reddishblue

Apparently not in the squad this weekend because his arse was hurting

gavin

I still hope that he will turn it around at City. He's still got it somewhere.