News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Clarets at Eitihad (to kick start the New Year)

Started by KunDB, January 02, 2017, 14:38:47

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Good win in the circumstances. Footballers are ruining football with their behaviour. Sick to death of seeing grown men rolling around play acting. Fernandinho was rash but their player was disgraceful with his rolling around and just seen same from that rag Jones to get a man sent off too. Makes me want to give up watching football.

More spirited performance from City in the second half at least. About time we played in a first half though. Lovely finishes from Gael and Sergio.

Hesperus

Good win and more importantly a better performance. I'll discipline is becoming a concern though. Dino deserved his red. What happened on their goal? I was level with the goal line and it didn't look to have crossed until Braco was fouled? I can only assume it had gone over the line in one of the previous 2 attempts because no way should it have been given for the third attempt.

Anyone seen Peps post match interview?? Interesting!

Neil Mcnab

A great result. Cant keep waiting for the second half to get going. We need a signing or two, or we will finish outside the top four.
I watched on a stream and the ball apparently crossed the line on the second attempt, so the foul was after they had scored.

lee

Quote from: gavin on January 02, 2017, 18:32:37
Good win in the circumstances. Footballers are ruining football with their behaviour. Sick to death of seeing grown men rolling around play acting. Fernandinho was rash but their player was disgraceful with his rolling around and just seen same from that rag Jones to get a man sent off too. Makes me want to give up watching football.

More spirited performance from City in the second half at least. About time we played in a first half though. Lovely finishes from Gael and Sergio.

phil jones the cheating twot..i just seen it

Swiss

gavin

Quote from: Hesperus on January 02, 2017, 19:37:50
Anyone seen Peps post match interview?? Interesting!

He's getting a bit pissed off with refs, journalists, city fans behaviour in the ground and other things in England. It has been visibly building in his interviews over weeks now. No more Mr Nice Guy.

KunDB

I think Pep is incredulous at some of the refereeing decisions and quite frankly bias against City. No protection for City players, just look at the foul on Silva today at edge of their box not given. Happens time and time again with no referee protection. A worse than Fernandinho foul in the Utd match not even a yellow and another clear offside goal given to Utd.

Dean is a joke, Mason today was at very best incompetent - and that is a nice way of putting his performance. Not saying it was not a sending off as it was but other teams are getting away with the same or much worse and Mason give no protection to our world class players being chopped down time after time.