News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

typical FA cup draw then

Started by gavin, January 09, 2017, 19:34:57

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City have a difficult away draw at Palace. Rags easy home draw to Wigan.

gavin

Could be Bolton for us not Palace depending on replay

KunDB

It never ceases to amaze me how City always (nearly) get the thick end of a draw (CL/FA Cup) and the Rags generally get the easier more favourable draw.

Probability says it evens out, but for City it does not seem to even out, espeicially in the CL. Same applies for refereeing decisions, Utd have the decisions go more often than not in their favour (Rojo x 2, Ibra) while City have the decisions go against them time after time. No not just a biased supporter I think examination would show it as fact. Does anyone actually believe City should be bottom of the fair play league?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-referee-mistakes-guardiola-12422798

Lekos

Quote from: Zabba on January 09, 2017, 19:47:42
Does anyone actually believe City should be bottom of the fair play league?

Only if we've received the most bookings

Lekos

Quote from: gavin on January 09, 2017, 19:34:57
City have a difficult away draw at Palace. Rags easy home draw to Wigan.

Difficult away draw? Last two Palace games under new management:

Palace 1 - 2 Swansea

Bolton 0 - 0 Palace

They've not won since 3rd December.

nimrod

Quote from: Zabba on January 09, 2017, 19:47:42
It never ceases to amaze me how City always (nearly) get the thick end of a draw (CL/FA Cup) and the Rags generally get the easier more favourable draw.

We had some pretty favourable draws in the run up to the 2011 and 2013 cup finals. 2014 and 2015 weren't that bad either.

gavin

A trip to Palace is never easy, especially for fans.

Hesperus

Big Sam will not want to get involved in the FA cup when the league is his priority. Im hoping Bolton nick it so I can walk to the stadium to go to the tie.

Stephen Paul

A home game would have been perfect but Palace or Bolton will do

Ludo

With only 4 teams left in the hat I was hoping for a home game v Accrington but sadly it wasn't to be.