News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

SB V City MATCH THREAD

Started by KunDB, August 16, 2016, 18:56:18

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

Quote from: Zabba on August 16, 2016, 23:17:44
I am a reformed character now the lazy shits with the piss poor attitudes (give just enough and not a drop more) running/ruining the dressing room and club have been disfranchised by Pep.

wait until stoke!!

Rowley Birkin QC

Well that was very interesting....

First time I've seen us play under Pep, and I'm still trying to get my head fully around everything I saw this morning (our time). But I liked what I saw!

I don't know what game Swiss was watching! Sure, some of our passing early on was a bit off the mark, and Aguero's How To Take a Penalty Masterclass is in need of a bit of work - but what REALLY caught my eye was the movement and the tempo. I mean - seriously - what a quantum improvement! I'll forgive the odd stray pass at this stage while the players settle into Football the Pep Way if we are going to get more of that!

And only Aguero could miss two penalties and still score a hat-trick!!!

KunDB

Quote from: lee on August 17, 2016, 00:14:55
wait until stoke!!

Even the mention of stoke gets my stress levels raised.

Mind I expect quite a few setbacks along the way, but I can live with that if we keep trying to play this brand of football.

I did suspect that we might have lost last night.

Neil Mcnab

When SB had energy in the first 10/20 minutes, they gave it a go. We were sublime going forward. Sterling looks a new player, looking over your shoulder at a quality player ready to take your place is a real incentive.

I am sure we will see some high scoring games, with the opposition getting plenty as well as us. The next three premier league games will show where we are.

zacc

have to keep in mind City didn't play all pre season games htey wished, so time to learn the new way still needed, though last eve showing they're quick learners.