News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Arsenal . Sunday 4 pm

Started by Stephen Paul, December 15, 2016, 03:47:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

They dont come any bigger than this against Whinging Wengers boys

A game we cannot afford to lose with the busy xmas period upon us

Home advantage should see us nick it

2  1 City

Ludo

Now we've beaten the mighty hornets any things possible

0-2 Arse.

Victoria

1-3, can't see City winning this one. Too weak at the back and can't score enough goals, whereas, Arsenal can

Gareth

In May this match-up was Pellegrini's final home game in charge, ended in a 2:2 draw. I think we've gone backwards since then, and they're better, so...

City 1:3 Arse

Edit

Line-up for that match in May:
Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy; Jesús Navas, Fernandinho, Fernando, De Bruyne; Iheanacho, Agüero

KunDB

Full of doubt and disbelief so many on here. Pep and the players will rise up for the game.

2 0 City win

gavin

City will win 3-1. The corner has been turned.

Ludo

Everyone knows how shit we are at corners.

Paddy

Optimistic as ever, both teams weak at the back, we will edge it by the odd goal

Paul lakes knee

Neil Mcnab

I dont have confidence, we are short in a few areas. 1-2 to them. Where is Delph? If he is fit he could do with playing ahead of whatever else is available.

zacc

going to go mad (yeh I know already insane if a Blue) so 3-2
C'MON CITY

goat

Moz1959

Swiss

I'm not sure we've gone backwards Gareth, just in a transitional period with players who can't play the way Pep want them to and are also in the final phases of their career.

However they are playing with more confidence and I do think they will turn us over :(

4-3

Lekos

Quote from: Swiss on December 17, 2016, 10:00:09
I'm not sure we've gone backwards Gareth, just in a transitional period with players who can't play the way Pep want them to and are also in the final phases of their career.

A less concise way of writing "gone backwards"  ;D

gavin

Well we're fourth now and we finished fourth last season so I don't think we've gone backwards on that measure. Indeed we have 33 points from 16 games and ended with 66 from 38 last season and even I can work out in my head that we have a better points per game ratio this season. Chelsea have has a great start to the season now - any team that has done this well has gone on to win the prem.

Clearly we've not been doing so well lately and we had a fantastic start but seasons are full of ups and downs and we can only judge over the length of the season we have had so far really. If we continue our current form then it will be a shit season but actually in many seasons our form over the season so far would generally be enough to at least compete at the top. Hopefully, we can improve from here though and obviously we need Chelsea to slip up a lot now but if they continue on their current form then they will deserve the title.

KunDB

Quote from: stephenmcfc on December 15, 2016, 03:47:40
They dont come any bigger than this against Whinging Wengers boys

A game we cannot afford to lose with the busy xmas period upon us

Home advantage should see us nick it

2  1 City

Super call Well done Stephenmcfc

Paddy no points for the odd goal prediction that is cheating, haha.

zacc