News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bravo.

Started by bry the guy, December 03, 2016, 20:46:27

Previous topic - Next topic

bry the guy

Im not very impressed with him so far,2 goals today he didnt get near and one of them he didnt even try to so i would love to see Hart in our goal or even Willy,at least HART would try.

KunDB

Ain't gonna happen. Bravo has turned out no better than decent but Hart is gone and is no Pep style goalie. Willy is an accident waiting to happen.

gavin

Have to say that second does not look good at all. He made it much easier than it should have been.

zacc

His lack of skill leaves me cold worst decision seen for years can only think Pep was showing Hart who is in charge.
Unfortunately left City with a useless goal keeper

Swiss

Bravo is just an average midfielder they stuck in goal at Barce cause he was someones mate!

4 shots chelsea had... absolute garbage

Rowley Birkin QC

We can surely find someone better than Bravo in the Jan window? Failing that, I think Caballero is a better keeper and his distribution by foot is as good as Bravo's. I'd rather we played him.

As for Hart - I'm afraid some City fans are just going to have to live with the fact that his abilities do not fit the Pep game plan. As I've said before, it's a shame but Hart only has himself to blame. Great shot stopper but hopeless with the ball at his feet. AND he has never shown any inclination to improve this part of his game - this problem goes back seasons. I cannot decide if he's arrogant (I'm England's number one and I don't need to learn anything) or just a bit dense. Needs to show a different side to his game in Italy if he ever wants to come back under Pep.

Neil Mcnab

If he encourages Sanchez to turn up, I can forgive him.

Stephen Paul

one on one he is useless and everytime he fucks around at the back I feel sick

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 04, 2016, 03:48:06
We can surely find someone better than Bravo in the Jan window? Failing that, I think Caballero is a better keeper and his distribution by foot is as good as Bravo's. I'd rather we played him.

As for Hart - I'm afraid some City fans are just going to have to live with the fact that his abilities do not fit the Pep game plan. As I've said before, it's a shame but Hart only has himself to blame. Great shot stopper but hopeless with the ball at his feet. AND he has never shown any inclination to improve this part of his game - this problem goes back seasons. I cannot decide if he's arrogant (I'm England's number one and I don't need to learn anything) or just a bit dense. Needs to show a different side to his game in Italy if he ever wants to come back under Pep.

englands number 1 by default isnt much to boast about, fucks sake brendan is 12th in line for a game

always has been average