News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Soton

Started by gavin, October 23, 2016, 12:33:43

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

and staggeringly still top of the table :o

Ludo

That was hard to watch.

I'm not sure anyone can come out of that with their heads held high. A special mention must go to the poorness of our passing.

Swiss

Quote from: zacc on October 23, 2016, 22:45:06
and staggeringly still top of the table :o

Aye, considering we;re in melt down, how shit are the rest!  :D

We were poor again today. No zip about the play, too many players walking around the pitch. It took for the 90 mins to tick over before we exerted any real pressure!

But hey ho, top of the league and the rags lost 4-0 8)

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on October 24, 2016, 00:33:48
Aye, considering we;re in melt down, how shit are the rest!  :D

We were poor again today. No zip about the play, too many players walking around the pitch. It took for the 90 mins to tick over before we exerted any real pressure!

But hey ho, top of the league and the rags lost 4-0 8)

That is spot on, 10 games in the new manager effect wore off, players back to playing at 80% and not supporting and working for each other. Pep will not take that shit and the culprits can expect to be shown the door.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on October 25, 2016, 19:45:55
That is spot on, 10 games in the new manager effect wore off, players back to playing at 80% and not supporting and working for each other. Pep will not take that shit and the culprits can expect to be shown the door.

really?

he was harping on yesterday how he would like yaya back in the team!!

KunDB

Quote from: lee on October 26, 2016, 09:55:05
really?

he was harping on yesterday how he would like yaya back in the team!!

really

Lee, I think you will find that means do not blame me, blame Seluk for Yaya not playing when all Seluk has to do is say sorry to me and the club and then stay shut up Is that going to happen? Win win for Pep.

gavin

To be honest I can't really judge whether Pep was being genuine that he would love Yaya to be available or not. It is clear though that he is not mellowing about Seluk and the situation. It proper ruffles him when he gets asked about it still.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Ludo on October 23, 2016, 23:04:04
That was hard to watch.

I'm not sure anyone can come out of that with their heads held high. A special mention must go to the poorness of our passing.

Yes, I finally got to watch the full replay of this game.yesterday, and the one thing that really caught my eye was our poor passing. I soon lost count of the number of passes we under hit- which inevitably put team mates under unnecessary pressure and slowed down our movement. Much of Southampton's passing was notably crisper and more precise.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on October 26, 2016, 20:51:19
To be honest I can't really judge whether Pep was being genuine that he would love Yaya to be available or not. It is clear though that he is not mellowing about Seluk and the situation. It proper ruffles him when he gets asked about it still.

You are spot on about that Pep definitely gets irritated when asked, the body language tells that story.