News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

First profit!!

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, October 14, 2015, 16:57:29

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

City have made their first profit since the 2008 takeover. In the black by £11 million!!!

Destroying football!! Bahahaha

Swiss

Wish I was in the black by that amount!

gavin

Zero debt. That is the most important figure for me. If there was to be FFP it really had to target unsustainable debt. Though I personally don't think there should be any interference in football finance at all. It is a game where ups, downs, crashes and rebirths are necessary for the excitement and interest. And we as City fans know a lot about it. It was the slumps that made the current success so fucking sweet.

bry the guy

Its not oil money anymore but only we know that because the media dont broadcast that,yes its oil money that got us here but what else could we do.Its about time the media came clean about it.

zacc

yup all good this plus still have some of the cheapest season cards in EPL along with great encouragement for family attendance. .
Heard this morning on the radio an Arsenal fan said there's no junior tickets/areas they need to improve!?   
:o