News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

one chop not enough for Paolo

Started by clevblue, August 12, 2015, 09:46:47

Previous topic - Next topic

clevblue

The nasty little security man with the chip on his shoulder starts it, and he should be arrested for that kick

Stephen Paul

Lekos

Quote from: clevblue on August 12, 2015, 09:46:47
The nasty little security man with the chip on his shoulder starts it, and he should be arrested for that kick

Eh?  All I see is Paulo going mental, pushing a kid and then laying into the security bloke. 

bluebrendan

Quote from: Lekos on August 12, 2015, 13:35:24

Eh?  All I see is Paulo going mental, pushing a kid and then laying into the security bloke.

Watch it closely, the little bloke pushes Wanchope through the gate and he falls into the kid and then Wanchope retaliates.

Tricky Trev

:strangle:

Lekos

Quote from: bluebrendan on August 12, 2015, 13:40:59

Watch it closely, the little bloke pushes Wanchope through the gate and he falls into the kid and then Wanchope retaliates.

Fair enough, watched it again.  Neither the midget nor Paulo come out looking too well though.  In fact, Paulo made hard work of him!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I like the way the security guard sat Paulo down to make it easier to lay into him!

City63

"Wanchope & your Dickov!" best City flag ever :)

Stephen Paul

He has stepped down as the manager