News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Hammers Carabao Cup

Started by KunDB, October 27, 2021, 18:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Steffen, Walker, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Palmer

SUBS | Carson, Dias, Jesus, Grealish, Laporte, Rodrigo, Cancelo, Foden, Edozi

Do we even have a weak starting eleven?

C’mon City.

Stephen Paul

gavin

A lot of changes but West Ham have also made a lot. Should hope our second eleven is much stronger.

lee

Scrappy so far.
Mahrez desperately trying to get -0

gavin

It's been a poor half by City's standards. Understandable given the number of changes. But I hope for much better in the second half. Ake should have done better at the end.

KunDB

Deep breath relax. Players not me lol.

KunDB

Not to be. Sadly as I feared the new 90 min rule gives teams like West Ham the licence they need to park the bus. And they did just that.

KunDB

Sterling started well then rapidly disappeared.

Shame Phil missed the first penalty but that’s life.

gavin

Disappointing to bow out but after 5 years without being knocked out we can't complain. We had the chances to win but couldn't quite pull the trigger. West Ham also had a couple of chances. It wasn't the worst 0-0. Mahrez and Sterling were disappointing yet again. They were far from on their own but you'd really think that they'd be trying to impress in these games whilst not getting much chance in the big games. Ho hum, on to weekend and hopefully three points.

Stephen Paul

Sterling and Mahrez needed to be at their best but unfortunately both lacked clinical finishing

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It's only a Mickey Mouse cup anyway! :D

Ye we've had a hell of a run in the cup and we would get knocked out eventually, was really no cutting edge from anyone. I don't remember their keeper getting challenged at all really. Nobody was good enough for a variety of reasons.