News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Away at the Foxes

Started by gavin, December 10, 2016, 16:31:52

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

The team lacks balance. Even when we attack on the wings we have no one in the box to attack.

goat

Quote from: Gareth on December 10, 2016, 18:01:57
But obviously not part of Pep's interview powerpoint presentation...

but the interview was just brian kidd eating chips and half of oasis asking pep about his top 5 turtle necks

lee

fernando and kolarov are shit

goat

even fernando and  kolarov  know  that

Hesperus

I'm a huge Pep fan but this is close to unforgivable. The defence is appalling and we look shite up front!

Transitional season it is then!

KunDB

Quote from: lee on December 10, 2016, 18:20:30
fernando and kolarov are shit

Throw in Bravo as well and Zabaleta is past his best and Stones too inexperienced.

lee

dont start on stones...we'll judge him next year

Neil Mcnab

I cant watch this shit anymore, feck.

lee

well thats gotta be the worse city display i have seen since i was a kid..bobbins

Lekos

KunDB

Quote from: lee on December 10, 2016, 18:29:02
dont start on stones...we'll judge him next year

Stones is the future but he is being used to secure the present, unfairly, by Guardiola

goat

how is he going to be ready if he doesnt play?

Neil Mcnab

It was dog shit.

Before the season began I would have been happy for Kolarov, Navas and Fernando being moved on. Today has put a light on that. Zabaleta and Clichy look more suited to Italian football now. 

Stones confidence must be shot, he should be playing next to players who can help him develop. He cant be the one carrying all the responsibility.

As for the rest of the defense and clownio, pfffft.

Without Dinho, who has been papering over the cracks, we are short in midfield. I like Gundog, but he doesnt have the same engine, different qualities.

We have not played well for sometime. Either we dont have the right players for Peps system/s, or Pep needs to change the system/s to suit the players we do have. I am certain he has not had such major problems before, now he earns his money...

No doubt the cheque book will be out the minute the window opens.

Rowley Birkin QC

Feckin Michael Owen all over again!

KunDB

Quote from: goat on December 10, 2016, 19:54:11
how is he going to be ready if he doesnt play?

Play yes mainstay NO.

Rowley Birkin QC

We need some Italian defenders. Get some hard nosed ankle kickers in!

(Who know how to pass a ball efficiently...)

zacc

gavin

Too many players are having stinkers at the moment, it is catching. It doesn't help that there is little to no confidence in the back four. We're gonna have to play a bit deeper at the back or find some quicker defenders. Mind you Clichy is supposed to be quickish and he got murdered midweek. If the chequebook does come out in January then it needs to be for defenders. If he can sort it at the back then hopefully the forwards will start playing with confidence - we know we have the skills there even if we didn't really show it today. Mind you, two goals away at Leicester should most often be enough to win.

I will say that neither Chelsea or Leicester wasted many chances against us. They're not always going to fly in like they have in the last couple.

Swiss

Quote from: lee on December 10, 2016, 19:18:35
well thats gotta be the worse city display i have seen since i was a kid..bobbins

8-1 boro

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: gavin on December 10, 2016, 22:47:42
Too many players are having stinkers at the moment, it is catching. It doesn't help that there is little to no confidence in the back four. We're gonna have to play a bit deeper at the back or find some quicker defenders. Mind you Clichy is supposed to be quickish and he got murdered midweek.

Mind you, two goals away at Leicester should most often be enough to win.

To be fair, they were consolation goals on our behalf.