News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Away at the Foxes

Started by gavin, December 10, 2016, 16:31:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Pep needs to realise that his style of play that was so successful in Spain and Germany does not work here, the Premier league is so much faster and intense and not at all laid back. We need a defence and Joe Hart. When we were on attack, Leicester had eleven men behind the ball. When they broke, our def were sitting on the halfway line. Not just this game but also against Celtic. Chopin and changes all the time just doesn't serve our purpose, only helps the oppossition

Neil Mcnab

Probably right Paddy.

As for Hart though, he aint all that.

goat

ingerlunds number 1

he invented goalkeeping

andy1966

If the great players get progressively worse as the season goes on ,it has to be down to the way they are being told to play ,Big European managers can't seem to cut it here
Chelsea ain't all that, they only managed a 1-0 win against West Brom at Home ,does that make West Brom three times better than City ? We got big problems,cant see even the fattest of cheque books sorting it out,we already have world class player , that can't play

lee

the problem lies with players like kolarov,fernando,navas,clichey,otamendi

yup im defending pep....and i expect him to sack most of them off in the summer if not sooner.

i hear danny rose could be coming..that will please steve :)

bluebrendan

Quote from: lee on December 12, 2016, 08:43:35
the problem lies with players like kolarov,fernando,navas,clichey,otamendi

yup im defending pep....and i expect him to sack most of them off in the summer if not sooner.

But in the meantime he should adapt his tactics to suit the players at his disposal. What is the point in selecting 3 defenders with little pace between them and then asking them to play a high line against a fast counter-attacking side??

goat

Quote from: lee on December 12, 2016, 08:43:35

fucks sake

Swiss

Apparently Amavi instead of Rose