News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

My Second City Shirt Book Now Available To Pre-Order

Started by Tales of Blue, July 23, 2023, 18:09:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Tales of Blue

OUT NOW TO PRE-ORDER SUBSCIRBERS EDITIONS

ANOTHER 101 MANCHESTER CITY MATCH WORN SHIRTS BOOK

Special Subscribers' Editions now available via direct message or email at mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

£15 + £4 postage and packing with shipping available worldwide (Postage may vary outside UK)

Name printed in the book and can include a signed dedicated message of your choice inside.

Another 101 Manchester City Match Worn Shirts is the stunning follow up book which takes you yet again back down another road of pure City footballing shirt history with a simply brilliant selection of shirts, complete with nostalgia and information on players and seasons gone by to create another must have read for any die hard blue or football shirt enthusiasts in general.

This is my first ever self-publication which has been both exciting and daunting at the same time and would really appreciate the support of fellow blues and shirt enthusiasts in helping share, spread the word and of course order a copy please.

Stephen Paul

Tales of Blue

Agreed and love the early to mid 90's both home and away Umbro sponsored brother designs with plenty in the book

Tales of Blue

Many thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far to have you're name in the subscribers editions of my follow up book.

Subscriber copy orders are available until mid-August before going to print.

Direct message or email @mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Copies can include a dedicated message to make perfect gift for a fellow blue.

Tales of Blue

Still plenty of time to place a subscriber copy order of 'Another' 101 City match worn shirts which can include a dedicated message of your choice to that special blue in your life.

Direct message or email mmmac@hotmail.co.uk to place an order.

Thank you to everyone who has supported the book so far it's very much appreciated.

Tales of Blue

A real holy grail for City match shirt collectors' is this alternative 89/90 away that was worn just five times and many unaware of its existence.

This number 14 is featured along with 100 others in my new follow up book, which is available to pre-order now via direct message or mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Do you recall this one ?

gavin

Was the yellow one worn five times? I thought it was only worn once. I quite liked the one Clive Allen wore when scoring at Chelsea. What a finish.

Tales of Blue

Worn just once at Arsenal away during 89/90 when we duly got thumped 4-0 on a sunny afternoon at Highbury, rumour has it that club chairman Peter Swales saw to it that the kit was to be burned which is not entirely truly as it was donated shortly after by City director Freddie Pye, to one of his nephew's friends to use for their Saturday/Sunday side called MMS who were managed by Liam Hall, the kit was used well into the 1990's before the side broke up, a lot of players got to keep the shirts which the majority have long since sold on.

Tales of Blue

Final week to order an author signed subscriber's edition of my new follow up book 'Another' 101 Manchester City match worn shirts before we go to print.

Thank you everyone who has placed an order so far, the support has been amazing.

Books are £15 + £4 UK pp and are available via direct message or email mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Really looking forward to launch day !!