News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Celtic

Started by gavin, December 06, 2016, 22:56:31

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

A mixed side and a mixed performance. Good to see both goals from City kids. I hope to see a lot more from both over the years. I hope to see a lot more from Kelechi in the coming weeks. This is his time, if he wants to make it big at City. No Aguero and Jesus 2 not yet arrived. I reckon he can do it.

zacc

Kelechi is not short of confidence looks very settled into the senior squad this evening.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on December 06, 2016, 22:56:31
A mixed side and a mixed performance. Good to see both goals from City kids. I hope to see a lot more from both over the years. I hope to see a lot more from Kelechi in the coming weeks. This is his time, if he wants to make it big at City. No Aguero and Jesus 2 not yet arrived. I reckon he can do it.

I was thinking about him only last week
How few opportunities he gets and with the coming of Jesus it will be even less
Wouldn't be surprised if he upped and went
I like him as a player and I'm glad he's gonna get some game time

Ludo

Of the 3, Sergio, Kelechi and Jesus, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sergio was the one we cashed in on.

He hasn't looked quite right nor too happy for a while now.

goat

injuries dont help

although id get a top bollocks replacement lined up first like the pole from bayern, wouldnt want to risk bony shambling onto the pitch

gavin

Roy Keane says we disrespected Celtic by playing such a weakened team. Yet we still managed a draw! Must be good.

Paddy

Just proved we r not good enough

Gareth

Quote from: gavin on December 08, 2016, 21:18:20
Roy Keane says we disrespected Celtic by playing such a weakened team. Yet we still managed a draw! Must be good.

Well, if we're ticking boxes, then disrespecting Celtic and pissing off Keane isn't a bad start...

Rowley Birkin QC