News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Spuds v Scum

Started by gavin, April 10, 2016, 16:59:55

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Yes, very mixed, conflicted feelings about this. Lamela just missed a sitter to put Spuds ahead. Nice draw would do.

lee

for me we wont catch spuds so let em have 2nd and give the rags a good hiding today..as long as we finish 3-4th and the rags finish below us that will do very nice

very peter swales i know...  :D

Gareth

gavin

Aye, looks like Lee gets his wish and I'm never sorry to see the rags concede.

gavin

Swiss

Quote from: lee on April 10, 2016, 17:10:41
for me we wont catch spuds so let em have 2nd and give the rags a good hiding today..as long as we finish 3-4th and the rags finish below us that will do very nice

very peter swales i know...  :D

my thoughts exactly

lee

well that ended very well  :D

Tricky Trev

Quote from: gavin on April 10, 2016, 16:59:55
Yes, very mixed, conflicted feelings about this. Lamela just missed a sitter to put Spuds ahead. Nice draw would do.

I find gavin to be the calm and reasonable one, but are for real? How could anyone think city would surpass spurs? Absolutely ludicrous. Thank fooook they won. Even with a 4 point gap city should struggle to keep 4th, how can anyone expect city to suddenly start playing decent football?  :o There is literally zero evidence of that. There is only so much KDB can do.

gavin

Dunno why I still cling to the vain hope that we will start playing well consistently to be honest. It is a conundrum that is almost up there with why Bony is still in the matchday squad at all. I will personally give a £100 cash to whoever can tell me what Bony has on Pellegrini.

lee

bony is a cross between an enigma and dog shit

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

rags made to look stupid... Spurs in possible late bid for the Premiership...

My emotions are so conflicted right now.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on April 10, 2016, 21:07:12
Dunno why I still cling to the vain hope that we will start playing well consistently to be honest. It is a conundrum that is almost up there with why Bony is still in the matchday squad at all. I will personally give a £100 cash to whoever can tell me what Bony has on Pellegrini.

I'm guessing someone has said that Nacho doesn't play whilst his contract shit is on going, just my guess though.

Victoria

I was disappointed to hear that the game was delayed because the Rags bastards were held in traffic; I thought the spuds fans were kicking the shit out of the Rags when I heard the game was delayed. :(

lee

Quote from: Terri on April 12, 2016, 16:21:38
I was disappointed to hear that the game was delayed because the Rags bastards were held in traffic; I thought the spuds fans were kicking the shit out of the Rags when I heard the game was delayed. :(

bloody hell!!

Victoria

I am bored today, so my imagination is running away with me  :)