News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Fulham

Started by gavin, December 05, 2020, 14:07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Mendy, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne (C), Sterling, Jesus.

SUBS | Steffen, Laporte, Bernardo, Torres, Fernandinho, Foden, Garcia

No Walker in squad. Stones continues his run as a first choice centre half.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Looked sharp from the off which is refreshing and Raheem with a good finish at the second time of asking.

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

First game I've watched in a while.

We look pretty good.

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

A shame, perhaps, that Foden isn't getting more starts, but no doubt you folks have discussed that elsewhere?

Rowley Birkin QC

The all important second goal. Fulham have to change tactics now if they're going to get anything out of this. The game should open up more (and we should get a big bag)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stones looks like he hasn't slept for weeks.

Rowley Birkin QC

lee

Fulham not coming out of their shape.Hopefully they will in the 2nd half and we can exploit the space.

KDB simply magic

Paddy

Good show against an inferior team, very wasteful in front of goal. KDB on top form. Sterling should have had two. Mahrez must tape every match so he can bask in the glory of his runs inside the box which are impressive but on average end up as nought, gives up the ball to easily. Def three points in the bag...

gavin

Yes, I'd like to see Foden getting more starts. Though, after our start to the season, I'm very pleased that we are now starting to win games comfortably again.

Rowley Birkin QC

Solid win; some lovely football at times - especially KdB.

A bit wasteful though, and I thought we sometimes allowed opponents with the ball to turn too easily.

Into the top four....

KunDB

Solid performance and no subs used most notably.

This leaves me thinking this outfield ten eleven will mostly be rested midweek for our CL dead rubber. Which would be a good thing in this very busy period.

gavin

Always too bloody wasteful. It has been a problem for years but it has got much, much worse this season. Nevertheless, a decent performance. We were hardly troubled at all and look remarkably confident at the back. Big game next week though now.

Swiss

Good win.

Tip of my hat to Mahrez, some lovely through balls that should have seen an assist.

KDB could have had a hatrick too.

I'd expect Forden to start in the champs