News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

New valencia manager!

Started by ebm1991, December 02, 2015, 12:12:09

Previous topic - Next topic

ebm1991

Gary Neville!

is this true, Valencia webpage shows the "Welcome Gary Neville!"

any reports fm UK?

ebm1991

VCF Official Statement

Valencia CF have today appointed Gary Neville as Head Coach until the end the season.

He will officially take charge of the first team on Sunday 6 December ahead of the UEFA Champions League match against Lyon at Mestalla on Wednesday 9 December.

Valencia CF President Layhoon Chan said: “We are delighted to have secured Gary so quickly: “He combines top level coaching experience through his role as a senior coach with the England national team and a world-class playing career with England and Manchester United”.

“Throughout his career Gary has always shown great leadership both on and off the pitch. He is hugely respected in English football and it was his personal qualities which persuaded us that he was the right choice to lead Valencia until the end of the season."

Gary Neville said: “I am absolutely thrilled to be given this opportunity with Valencia. Valencia are a huge football club of immense standing and I know from my time as a player the passion and dedication of the Valencia fans.

“I am really looking forward to working with the club’s talented group of players and am excited about the challenge ahead.”

A press conference with Layhoon Chan and Gary Neville will be held on Thursday afternoon, 4 p.m. at Mestalla Stadium.

Rowley Birkin QC

They should appoint Shaun Goater as his assistant - might keep him on his toes.

bry the guy

I think he will make a good manager and i wish the ex rag bastard luck untill he gets the Raggy job once Giggs fails.

goat

when did valencia stop being a proper club?

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 02, 2015, 13:33:14
They should appoint Shaun Goater as his assistant - might keep him on his toes.

and it means his first act as manager would be sacking his brother  :D

reddishblue

Will this mean the cnut won't be on sky sports?

gavin

Fucking fantastic he will be off our screens but which cnut will they replace him with.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on December 02, 2015, 20:05:04
Fucking fantastic he will be off our screens but which cnut will they replace him with.

Certain to be a Rag or Scouser, my guess Brendan Rodgers he likes to pretend he knows everything.

nimrod

This is just total bollocks, mates of mates

The FA will have him down to take over from Woy after he fucks this up and after the Euro's

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on December 02, 2015, 16:01:36
when did valencia stop being a proper club?

Valencia CF, twinned with Salford City FC.  :D

reddishblue

Rooney? Looks like he's finished playing football.

Swiss

He's a wanker, but he was a decent pundit and if he takes his analysis into management then he could be quite good, unfortunately

gavin

Shit pundit and hopefully a shit manager too. However, I will give him this - at least he has the balls to get off the couch and actually have a go at management.

Leewonpen

Despised him as a player.
Impressed with him as a pundit both in terms of his analysis, his willingness to say what he thinks and his fairness.
No idea what he'll be like as a manager rather than a bit part in the England set up but, as Gavin says at least he's having a go....good luck to him.

goat

give them the dream team of citopest and that fucking yank

might get them off our screens