News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

KDB

Started by Stephen Paul, January 28, 2016, 09:43:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Rumour has it 6 weeks out

Ludo

Just heard some cock on the radio saying it was his own fault for "exaggerating" the fall.

Wakner.

clevblue

If its a medial ligament injury, it could take six weeks, but may be 8 or 12 weeks if its a sprain, more than a sprain may mean surgery

KunDB

Quote from: Ludo on January 28, 2016, 11:35:04
Just heard some cock on the radio saying it was his own fault for "exaggerating" the fall.

Wakner.

Colin Murray, total dick. It was Talksport mind so cannot expect much more than this sort of garbbage I guess.

Lekos

No idea why people bother listening to that fucking shite

Lekos

Initial scans say six weeks out according to twatter. Knee and ankle damage.

clevblue

If it IS medial ligament, that's the easiest one to fix, as its the biggest of the four

gavin

We'll miss him badly in home games. Hopefully he will ponder why he has been comparatively ineffective away from home whilst he is resting. He really is an excellent player and seems a good guy too.

Ludo

It's not good news but we've got a squad good enough to cope if everyone pulls they're finger out.

Hopefully Kompany and Nasri will be fit soon to bolster the numbers.

Stephen Paul

10 weeks out could be a game changer!!!

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on January 28, 2016, 23:13:36
It's not good news but we've got a squad good enough to cope if everyone pulls they're finger out.

Nasri is out til at least March

Lekos

Lekos

Quote from: Ludo on January 28, 2016, 23:13:36

Someone on the Football Weekly podcast thing was saying he thought we were playing better before KDB was squeezed into the team.  We'll have to hope this is true for the next ten weeks!

Tricky Trev

Interesting. It's about time the players pulled their fingers out, and I doubt city would have had any chance at the title the way things where going. Maybe by some miracle somebody else feels the need to step up now and things can change. Grasping at straws here but I'm so fucking disillusioned with pellegrinis team.

Swiss

I think we're more dangerous with kdb and sterling on at the same time.