News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Southampton

Started by gavin, April 08, 2023, 16:55:52

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Mahrez, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Walker, Phillips, Laporte, Alvarez, Bernardo, Gomez, Palmer, Lewis

Hard on Alvarez. Come on you blues.

Stephen Paul

Big decision leaving out Alverez but Pep knows best

c/mon Cityyyyyyyyy

Stephen Paul

bloody ederson has had more touches than anybody else

Stephen Paul

not sure about this hand ball rule

reddishblue

The Viking scores again. Scary fucker.

Stephen Paul

a poor first half apart from the goal

lee

Shite first half..Need to put these fuckers to bed now and rest a few for midweek

KunDB

We never seem to get into rhythm until the second half. Only DeBruyne trying to find Haaland. Great time to score mind.

C' moon City a few early Second half goals and then rest players for BM.

Stephen Paul

KDB is different class

reddishblue

The Viking is a different species.

lee

Great performance in the end.
Grealish is getting better and better every game.

KunDB

KdB is extra special. What a player.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on April 08, 2023, 19:37:01
KdB is extra special. What a player.
dream to watch

Stephen Paul

gavin

It was very hard work to watch that first half but well worth it after the goal. We played some great stuff. The second goal from Haaland was fantastic. But I was just happy to win comfortably and move on to the next one. If we keep winning then Arsenal will have to start feeling the pressure.

jingoe

Obviously delighted but why did we play in yellow? Blue would have provided a greater contrast. We struggled to see the difference especially in the bright sunshine.

gavin

I completely agree that it should have been the home kit today. Unfortunately, the second kit cannot be worn much as there's too many teams that wear red. The third kit isn't good.

lee

Horrible kit.We have had some biz bob kits in the past but that yesterday is just awful.
I thought an hour before kick off we will be wearing blue today.I agree with Jingoe it was hard at times in the sunshine to see who was who.