News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The scousers showing lack of respect

Started by Stephen Paul, May 07, 2023, 04:42:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Booing the national anthem

If your for it or against it ,its up to every individual but at least show a bit of respect as everyone else does with Hillsborough

Always the victims

Unknown Pleasures

There's a world of difference between respecting the victims of Hillsborough and respecting a very privileged old man getting a new hat.

It's estimated the cost of yesterday's coronation is between £100m and £200m, meanwhile people are using food banks. Perhaps the FA need to read the room a bit better.

Vickki

If Britian is a democracy then you vote to keep king Parasite the turd as head of state or not, and become a Republic.

gavin

I just sat down for the anthem. The monarchy is a symbol of the worst of this country. Unquestioned privilege by birth whilst the poor suffer.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Unknown Pleasures on May 07, 2023, 09:47:40
There's a world of difference between respecting the victims of Hillsborough and respecting a very privileged old man getting a new hat.

It's estimated the cost of yesterday's coronation is between £100m and £200m, meanwhile people are using food banks. Perhaps the FA need to read the room a bit better.
The argument here is the Monarchy brings in billions with tourism

Stephen Paul

Don't get me wrong ,I can't stand the Monarchy and paedos etc

Neil Mcnab

I am a republican, no times for monarchy or lords and the rest, born privilege. I wouldnt boo my own anthem though.