News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Who goes, who stays and who do we buy?

Started by Swiss, May 15, 2015, 15:11:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Forgot that Barce had a transfer ban...

bry the guy

Quote from: Swiss on June 25, 2015, 21:13:47
So enes unal in as per the other thread.

And

Looks like Karim Rekik to Marseille! Shame I thought he had great potential.
It seems we are getting rid of youngsters to replace them with other kids....i hope we have a 25% sell on clause on these gifted players.

Swiss

speaking of that... Kieran Trippier's arrival at spurs has netted us £1.24m!  8)

Randomly being linked with a new RB... Fabinho. Guess that's curtains for Sagna!

Swiss

Reported bids going in for Hamsek (Goats lover) and Bellerabi (never heard of him).

Barce seem to be voicing quite loudly they've got Pogba... Anyone else think it's weird that they've got a transfer ban but are still allowed to conduct deals!?

Neil Mcnab

bry the guy

They shouldnt even be allowed to talk to players or agent while they have a ban,they could put the price of players up if another club is interested.

bry the guy

I bet they had to pay a fee to get that deal.

bluebrendan

Swiss

I hope we complain, but at the same time if that's what the player wants then we should honour that... but still file a complaint :D

Swiss

clevblue

Manchester City are reportedly close to tying up a deal to sign Aston Villa's England international midfielder Fabian Delph

bloody hell, I hope not

clevblue

here's a post from Bluesky on mancityblues

"Yesterday evening Bartomeu, the Barca president, said on his official Twitter feed that they've pulled out of the Pogba deal saying the coach decides which players he wants and he doesn't want Pogba. My own view is that Juve and Barca were just old mates conniving to try to push the price up from City. Tentatively I'd say it was back on."

Swiss

On Delph, I'd be wary... but I'd give him a shot over Fernando after last season!

On Pogba: Pres elections... Maybe FIFA stepped in and told them they couldn't do any deals. May Juve told them to bugger off for the reasons of the Champs league... Maybe they just don't want to sell...

bry the guy

Sinclair has signed for Villa dont know how much for.

Swiss

They taken Micah off us on a free as well! I still reckon we should get something for him considering he came through our youth...

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on July 06, 2015, 22:36:42
They taken Micah off us on a free as well! I still reckon we should get something for him considering he came through our youth...

Bosnan wasnt it?

we didnt offer him a contract, crazy shit, decent squad (English) player

Swiss

Yer but if a player has been trained by your club, you're due compo by signing team if under 24 I believe...

Lekos

Aye that's true, but Micah is 27 isn't it boyo.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on July 06, 2015, 22:36:42

but he is shit, villa taking him off wage bill is enough