News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Spuds

Started by gavin, August 15, 2021, 15:31:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, Grealish, Mahrez, Torres, Sterling.

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Stones, Jesus, Zinchenko, Laporte, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo.

Harry Kane not in matchday squad for Spuds. Super Jack starts

Stephen Paul

Good line up

Gundogan the key man today

gavin

Bit surprised to see Ake start

Hesperus

Some of the Euro players mustn’t quite be match ready yet. Ake, Torres and Mendy aren’t first teamers for me.

Will be a tough game.

Stephen Paul

For me Stones must start . Not sure why Ake is playing ahead of big John

KunDB

Quote from: Hesperus on August 15, 2021, 15:37:40
Some of the Euro players mustn’t quite be match ready yet. Ake, Torres and Mendy aren’t first teamers for me.

Will be a tough game.

Nor me. Surprised they start, though I still have hopes for Torres who I believe will be a class player in time. Mendy is a major liability.

Stephen Paul

Sky have just confirmed how much our starting 11 has cost and what the bench has cost.

Wow they dont waste time

gavin

Watch the City+ Match Day Live programme until kick off. I only watch the matches themselves on Sky - their coverage and commentary is disgraceful.

Stephen Paul

Richard keys has just said on Bein Sports that City are a disgrace in the way they handled the Kane transfer

What the fuck 😳

Stephen Paul

Mendy is a waste of space

Stephen Paul

Is Fernandinho getting younger ?

Stephen Paul

Mendy all over the place

Why is he on the pitch
The mind boggles on this one

KunDB

20 minutes in and Mendy has a litany of errors already. Not good enough, not even near good enough.

Stephen Paul

We need to up this

Spurs are shite

Stephen Paul

gavin

Not a bad first half overall. We bossed 'em to start. Dunno how that Tanganga hasn't been booked. On Sky they seem to be celebrating that he can do four fouls on their own count and get away with it. He's actually done more. Impressed with Grealish. Not so much with Mendy giving the ball away.

KunDB

Why do we always play as if we will never score, or is that just me fretting (lol).

C'mon City lets create some better chances, please.

Stephen Paul

What is happening here

Shite

Stephen Paul

What the fuck is Pep at playing Mendy

gavin

What an abysmal display of reffing. That right back fouled and fouled our players and got away with it and then gets man of the match from moron neville. Have you ever seen a ref talk to a captain to stop a player getting booked after several fouls in your life? Typical shite from Taylor the rag and from Sky.