News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Who was the last world class signing and how long ago was it?

Started by clevblue, June 10, 2015, 18:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

clevblue

Who do you think was the last world class signing and how long ago was it? Was it FFP that stopped us or bad judgement?

gavin

Gareth

Be nice if Bony turned out to be world class, wouldn't it... can't really see it, though.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Gareth on June 10, 2015, 20:29:48
Be nice if Bony turned out to be world class, wouldn't it... can't really see it, though.
Another bench warmer

Leewonpen

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 11, 2015, 11:48:00
Quote from: Gareth on June 10, 2015, 20:29:48
Another bench warmer
In a lone striker set-up yes. In a 4-4-2 I would put him ahead of Dzeko or Jovetic

bry the guy

I would put Bony ahead of them two in any formation.

Tricky Trev

Oh how quickly we forget about dzeko's contribution. He played a crucial part in both titles. Bony has done fuck all.

goat

thats my line for fucks sake

but how long do you let players hang around because they did something years ago? colin bell did a lot for city but wouldnt want him playing now... probably still fitter than yaya tho

bry the guy

I wasnt having a go at them i was saying i think Bony is a better player and Goat is also right.

Swiss

The thing about dzeko is that he's not a good footballer. He can s ore goals but his passing and hold up play is awful. He tends to slow play down when we're going forward n'all

goat

cant really get away with just being a goal scorer for some reason

two strikers i loved, the goat and pippo inzaghi wouldnt make a good player between them

Swiss

If you're gonna be a 6 yard poacher then that's fine, but Dzeko gets involved in the play.