News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Chelsea draw

Started by gavin, August 08, 2015, 20:02:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

They didn't look good and dropped points. I felt sure they would scrape a victory in the end. Moaninho can complain about the major decisions all he likes but it honestly looked to me as though the ref, Michael Oliver, got them right.

gavin

Oh and Courtois sent off and suspended against City. Nice.

Dizzy

A lack lustre start from Chelsea.  In fact if you look at the top of the table, you'd be thinking of the bottom.
Early daze.....

zacc

nimrod

Jose blaming Eva I see  :o

Victoria

I thought Chelsea played well so did Swansea. However, Swansea took the game to Chelsea and deserved to win in my opinion, Chelsea's second was a bit of a fluke and bad luck for Swansea. However, I won't pass judgement on this weekend games until City play on Monday.

Chippy_Tea

Quote from: nimrod on August 09, 2015, 01:09:09

And the medical team.

Mourinho angry with medical team
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho criticises his "naive" medical staff for treating Eden Hazard in their draw with Swansea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33837212

bluebrendan

Quote from: Chippy_Tea on August 09, 2015, 10:17:53
Quote from: nimrod on August 09, 2015, 01:09:09

And the medical team.

Mourinho angry with medical team
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho criticises his "naive" medical staff for treating Eden Hazard in their draw with Swansea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33837212

In those situations surely it's the ref who allows the physio etc onto the pitch, if Hazard was staying down were they supposed to just ignore him? Maureen really is a dickhead at times, his team were lucky to get a point but it gives us an even bigger incentive to win our first two games and go 5 points ahead of Chelsea.

Swiss

Correct decisions and Chelsea were very lucky to come away with the points.

Courtois out is good news for us but Begovich isn't a shoddy keeper.

Ivanovich struggled against the Pacey Marnes (SP?) Hoping we put sterling against him!

They looked Rusty, but I'd expect them to look better against us.

Chippy_Tea

QuoteMaureen really is a dickhead at times

There are not a lot of managers i detest more.