News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Vinny injured again

Started by jingoe, November 12, 2015, 22:13:49

Previous topic - Next topic

jingoe

Sent back to City from Belgium with a calf problem.

Just when we thought everyone was going to be fit..................

lee

fookin internationals are causing real problems

goat

for a big bloke hes made of fucking glass

gavin

I think the size of these guys is half the problem sometimes. Micah started falling to pieces after he became more like a boxer than a footballer.

clevblue

Vinnie back for dippers according to evening news

Mind you, got to get through fookin Friday yet

Leewonpen

Definitely out according to SSN.
Sergio fit.

gavin

Bloody annoying but Mango and Otamendi should be good enough.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on November 21, 2015, 12:36:09
Bloody annoying but Mango and Otamendi should be good enough.

I blame you gav  ;D

gavin

Had Mango and Otamendi played together we'd have been a lot better off.

Swiss

Well, ota and Demi might have been the better combo

gavin

We are having a very bad run with injuries. We should be doing better with the players we have got fit but still a decent run of fitness for all concerned will hopefully see us right again.

gavin

I've been wondering about all our injuries and whether with all the emphasis now on sports science, nutrition and all whether there has actually been any improvement in injury rates in football. Obviously you couldn't lose impact injuries and such. I seem to remember that there was quite specific talk that Sergio had been told to change his diet to lower his chance of injury.

Swiss

A guy that I grew up with used to work at a prem league club as a core strength coach. His whole background was around preventing injuries and rehab from injuries. Said football clubs are terrible at introducing core strength training and he was marginalised, said it's what happens at most clubs. He now works at a prem Rugby club and the difference in philosophy of core strength training is huge (Rugby being better).

bry the guy

goat

some welsh thing bry

oh and how was gitmo?

bry the guy

goat

holiday camp the feds took you to after that thread

bry the guy

It was nice they gave me loads of beer and vodka offered me cuban cigars i told them i didnt smoke so they gave me 60lb of gold instead,fooking heavy stuff and not sure what to do with it to be honest.

Ludo

Quote from: bry the guy on November 30, 2015, 01:40:33
...so they gave me 60lb of gold instead,fooking heavy stuff...

Did they find it in Yaya's boots?