News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pellegrini

Started by KunDB, December 05, 2015, 17:59:06

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on December 06, 2015, 18:47:16
What do you like about Carlo more than Pep?

Well Ludos post beat me to it, Peps never put a team together and Carlo has a shit load of prem experince and well, just a feeling I suppose as well I think Carlo would be a great fit for us

I like the idea of Brendo  but Im not sure the nursing home in Blakpoo would let him out every day   :D

Swiss

We are only one or two players short of a team, evolution not revolution

KunDB

Pellegrini finally resorted to blaming injuries for the poor performance; something in the past he had made clear he would not do. A bad sign, plus he looked like Mancini in his last moments, knowing th game was up no matter what he done.

He has played first team players in the League Cup, blatantly refusing to give our emerging youth a chance, Kelechi & co. when he could have rested over played first team players. Then he complains of fixture congestion and tired and injured players, a self made problem. Bad management or desperation management imo. Is it any surprise we have a plague of injuries with this management, leaves me wondering about the medical staff.

We have a more or less meaningless CL game tonight. If we play the under 18s and lose 12 0 we still go through, but tired and injured players will have a week of recovery. A real chance to give some young players a run out, expect all 13 fit players from our depleted first team squad to play and one or two more injuries.

lee

it's not meaningless..we want to win it and hope juve fuck it up in their last game..we should be out to win every single game we play no matter what the comp...it's tomorrow night btw!

KunDB

Quote from: lee on December 07, 2015, 09:26:48
it's not meaningless..we want to win it and hope juve fuck it up in their last game..we should be out to win every single game we play no matter what the comp...it's tomorrow night btw!

You re right tomorrow night and yes we should play to win every game. Just over reacting to weekend downer.

Lekos

Not like you to over react...

goat

Quote from: lee on December 07, 2015, 09:26:48
it's not meaningless..we want to win it and hope juve fuck it up in their last game

is a bit, if we lose we get a team that will expose us for being a two man team with fuck all plan b

if we win we get a team that will expose us for being a two man team with fuck all plan b

lee

i understand your logic steve..

goat

europe is a ballache

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on December 06, 2015, 19:49:23
I would prefer Pep, I like his teams playing style, his energy & he's the man!

Ancelotti would be fine, he's just not quite the man!

This is the caption comp.

Pep is saying feck you Rummenigge, City have offered me 300k a week and a couple of Svens old slappers.

Carlo doesnt appear to be saying anything, can only guess hes been for a dump, it obviously all didnt come out and he is trying to dislodge the last bit.