News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Arsenal 2 Olympiakos 3 full time

Started by gavin, September 29, 2015, 21:10:19

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Arsenal only level at 2-2 for a couple of minutes and then gave away a third goal. Great game to watch if you're not an Arsenal fan and maybe if you are yet.

gavin

Finished same. Hope City do better tomorrow night.

gavin

And Chelsea lost 2-1 too. Really isn't looking good for English clubs.

Tricky Trev

City better step up right now or the rags will be only force left in Europe and possibly the premier league this season. And that would be absurd, seeing how average they are. Really odd start to the season all over.

KunDB

Quality of English Premier League being exposed. My worry is City have a proven record of bottling games in Europe and will do no better than the Chavs and Gunners.

Lekos

Nice to see my second team beat Arsenal in their backyard! Gooners could / should have scored a few more though.

gavin

If the rags end up being the only force in England and Europe then I'll bare my arse in Kendal's window. They're shite compared to City. It would be a travesty if City were to let them win the league like they did a couple of years ago to let Taggart retire on a title.

Stephen Paul

Potato head said the rags will win the champions league this year or next  :o

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Lekos on September 29, 2015, 23:00:04
Nice to see my second team beat Arsenal in their backyard! Gooners could / should have scored a few more though.
Very good result for them Lekos , great to see

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: gavin on September 29, 2015, 23:11:20
If the rags end up being the only force in England and Europe then I'll bare my arse in Kendal's window. They're shite compared to City. It would be a travesty if City were to let them win the league like they did a couple of years ago to let Taggart retire on a title.

What Gavin said...