News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

115 fraud/ Consipiracy charges.

Started by Vickki, January 21, 2024, 12:06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Vickki

Quote from: Stephen Paul on June 05, 2024, 10:15:4812 clubs against City
1 club backing City , wonder who , Newcastle ?

My money on 2 clubs who may be supporting City quietly in the background are Newcastle & Villa. Big money owners who can't spend. Also, my understanding is that City originally abstained from the initial vote on this rule and warned the PL of further  action at the time. This rule was brought in clearly to stop Newcastle.

reddishblue

This starting to become interesting and should help pass the time until the football starts  ;)

https://archive.ph/CG0OQ

reddishblue

"Richard Masters, the Premier League chief executive, and his predecessor, Richard Scudamore, are among those who have been required to hand over messages, with officials told to disclose all communications referencing City dating back to 2009."

gavin

Cue a load of suddenly 'missing' Whatsapps from the rags, scousers and arse

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on June 08, 2024, 22:32:09Cue a load of suddenly 'missing' Whatsapps from the rags, scousers and arse

Panick in the camps

Stephen Paul

So Villa owner says he will have to sell a star player to stay within the PL rules instead of challenging for the PL next season

Villa owner now Backing City against the PL   

reddishblue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on June 13, 2024, 10:54:26So Villa owner says he will have to sell a star player to stay within the PL rules instead of challenging for the PL next season

Villa owner now Backing City against the PL   

The ridiculous thing is Villa will gain extra revenue revenue this year due to participation in the champions league. However, because of the 3yr period for PSR they are not allowed to account for this in that particular period. This shows what a complete farce the rules actually are.

reddishblue

I see we've been fined 2 million quid for being 115 seconds late.

gavin

Apparently it upsets the telly that we're a bit late sometimes. The Premier League still ignores the fact that football fans have to put up with continually changed dates and times that are often incredibly inconvenient. Games last two hours from kick off anyway these days. They should give the money to the Football Supporters Groups.

Stephen Paul

getting ridiculous already and the season hasnt started yet

gavin

They'll be charging us because the grass is too long next. Oh wait they already have.

reddishblue

You're incorrect. It was the wrong shade of green.

reddishblue

Where does this stop haha. The desperation from Masters and now the press (lol) continues to amuse me greatly.

Is it because we are favourites to win the league again  :D

https://archive.ph/20240813191254/https://www.thetimes.com/sport/football/article/premier-league-clubs-man-city-compensation-case-115-alleged-breaches-5lqsv0qpb

gavin

The Premier League are on trial for their 115 lies at long last come Monday.

reddishblue

The rags have just announced a massive loss again, making it something like -£359m in the last 3 years yet NO allegations of any possible PSR breach by anyone unsurprisingly.

Also, why is debt not considered  by FFP/PSR? A conundrum methinks...

Anyway I reckon the PL are absolutely shitting themselves as are some red cartel clubs. Just my opinion of course  :D

reddishblue

I also find it strange that no announcement or change of rules has taken place after our associated party transaction (APT) challenge.

What this says to me is the PL have no idea what to do next apart from a way out of this shit show and are either desperate or in total chaos or possibly both

City have been investing in football, the regeneration of a huge part of Manchester and massive help to the community. Unlike some Yank owned clubs who only take money out.

Rant over.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on September 12, 2024, 22:09:59I also find it strange that no announcement or change of rules has taken place after our associated party transaction (APT) challenge.

What this says to me is the PL have no idea what to do next apart from a way out of this shit show and are either desperate or in total chaos or possibly both

City have been investing in football, the regeneration of a huge part of Manchester and massive help to the community. Unlike some Yank owned clubs who only take money out.

Rant over.
100% correct

KunDB

All kicks off tomorrow and sadly I think the judgement will not be formed on concrete evidence and the audit trail of money and transactions, but what the judges think of the inconclusive evidence (emails, circumstances). For instance, i wait to see what concrete evidence the PL presents to the tribunal that Roberto Mancini was given additional consultancy work in the UAE as a (underhand) supplement to his City salary.

City were exonerated by CAS, a 2 1 judges decision however. So, one judge believed (without concrete evidence or audit trail City were guilty) and these adjudicators might easily be swayed by PL arguments not fully backed up by accounting evidence (applying the balance of probability rather than beyond reasonable doubt principle).

That said the sooner this shit is sorted out the better, hopefully with City owners and directors vindicated (as I trust and believe in them and hope they will for the sake of the club and it's loyal fans). They have done more for City, the local community and Manchester than all the other club owners. Other club fans hate us from ignorance, misinformation and in some cases jealousy.

Whatever the outcome, we accept it and just move on, and upwards.