News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Real

Started by gavin, April 26, 2016, 19:00:26

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Tranny not playing. Bony not even on bench.

gavin

Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, Silva, De Bruyne, Aguero

KunDB

Cmon City

Great to be fighting to be in CL Final

bluepill

Kind a worried about starting Kompany, is he in form and is he actually fit? Seems he always rushes back and ends up injured again

goat

Quote from: gavin on April 26, 2016, 19:00:26
Tranny not playing. Bony not even on bench.

gives city best chance of getting a result that news, fake ronaldo  out  doesnt hurt either

gavin

Good effort first half but we need creativity and drive to go with it second half.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on April 26, 2016, 19:46:35
gives city best chance of getting a result that news, fake ronaldo  out  doesnt hurt either

Badum*tsh

goat

sterling there with the first touch of a club footed rapist

Swiss

He makes the right runs, but yer, touch of a Sutcliffe!

KunDB

I think that is a good result

goat

nah, he would have hammered it

Swiss

On form tonight!

Not a bad result. Big Joe MOTM for me

lee

happy with 0-0..prob get a tonking in madrid but hey ho..you never know

Rowley Birkin QC

Shame we didn't create more - it has to be said that Real Madrid have one of the better defences I've ever seen.

Hart kept us in it a couple of times, we had some half chances, but overall there wasn't a lot to choose between either side. I thought we missed Yaya's vision.

All to play for at the Bernabeu!

gavin

Yes, I thought we were a bit lucky to get a nil nil. But we're still in it. We can do it at the Bernabeu. I wouldn't put a penny on it but we have a chance.

goat

is it just me or is it weird talking about city having a chance away at madrid?

still dont seem real   how far the club has come in a pretty short space of time

at  least we hit the magic  40 points early enough eh

zacc

Quote from: goat on April 26, 2016, 23:07:05
is it just me or is it weird talking about city having a chance away at madrid?

still dont seem real   how far the club has come in a pretty short space of time

at  least we hit the magic  40 points early enough eh

My lad wasn't looking forward to watching this game so I said to him remember when we all went down to watch City v Swindon. ;)

Rowley Birkin QC

Hopefully your lad wasn't too traumatised watching that zacc  :)  City held their own against allegedly the finest club side in the world at the moment. Not the most scintillating of matches, but we're just lulling them into a false sense of security before we take them down in Madrid! 

bry the guy

as little as 1-0 or any draw higher than 0-0 and were in the final cant grumble at that.

Rowley Birkin QC

Do we know how bad Silva's injury was?