News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

David Silva

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, April 29, 2016, 15:11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Won't make the second leg in Madrid I see. Very disappointing.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Shite.

If fit I would like to see Kun and Yaya up top for the second leg.

Controversial!!

Swiss

Great game for that diaz to come in  ;)

Ludo

To be honest he's in such poor form it might suit us to have Yaya up in the "no.10" slot.

zacc

sad for him but hopefully as got KDB should be ok.
Silva looks to have struggled recently looks like he's been playing not fully fit so better he recuperates than risk long term problem.

bluebrendan

That's a pity, I thought we struggled to keep possession after he went off on Tuesday. KdB needs to get his passing working for Wednesday, I thought it was poor by his usual standards against Madrid.

zacc

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 29, 2016, 21:54:47
That's a pity, I thought we struggled to keep possession after he went off on Tuesday. KdB needs to get his passing working for Wednesday, I thought it was poor by his usual standards against Madrid.

true KDB's passing was off hoping he's been practising in training ready for RM

Lekos

Quote from: bluebrendan on April 29, 2016, 21:54:47

Very true, but KDB was whacked out on the wing when Silva went off - he never really plays that well there.  We've seen what he can do in a more central position of late.

lee

as long as bony does not play that will suit me

Lekos

Hahahahahaha. I second that.

gavin

Dave has been nowhere near his best of late. I hope he will be back next season better than ever.

zacc

Quote from: gavin on April 30, 2016, 21:42:01
Dave has been nowhere near his best of late. I hope he will be back next season better than ever.
not if he plays in the Euros he needs to rest the permanent ankle injury he has.

Neil Mcnab

Silva has been playing while injured. I understand most players are never fully fit, there is always some minor injury ongoing. His ankle was and is the problem, besides whats wrong now.

Will be missed, KDB to play there for me.

Stephen Paul

not good , Silva would be well up for this .

We have had so many bloody injuries

Swiss

We should hire Leicester's fitness team, ours is clearly shit.