News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Tickets for Madrid

Started by gavin, April 18, 2016, 21:49:47

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

What a complete fuck up again. The site was down most of the day. Then they change the criteria deadline because of it. Now there seems to be no clue when the criteria changes. Supposed to spend two days at work trying to sort tickets for City? Bet it is down again all morning too.

reddishblue

My cousin tried on-line/phoning this morning, gave up and went to the ground to queue up. Missed the  match at Old Trafford (Cricket!) and froze his balls off. He was slightly miffed.

Ludo

I got 2 tickets this morning over the phone, 45 mins but hopefully worth it.

goat

just turn up on the day with your boots and a city  shirt  with your name  on and  you  get best view of the match

works for navas

Lekos

Bit of a joke this, been in an online queue for over an hour, tried to get a ticket and it says I have 0 remaining tickets to buy....

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Lekos

Sacked the website off.  On the phone now for 40 mins so far...

WHY MUST IT BE SO HARD?! 

Lekos

Right, I think I'm sorted...but I don't have my email confirmation yet. 20 minutes and counting...

:'(

gavin

Sold out and I didn't get a ticket. Partly my fault for waiting to try to get two together using my seasoncard and my Dad's cityzens card but I still think that City have made a complete farce of this along with a load of glory hunters. Where were all these people when we went to every single previous game at home in the competition? Why did City decide to let every seasoncard holder buy two? Incidentally I wasn't able to buy one on my seasoncard for my Dad at OAP price so I preferred to wait until I could use his card. I'm a bit pissed off but I suppose it has just saved me £45 so every cloud...

Lekos

Turns out I'm sorted, despite no confirmation email from the club. Sorry you've missed out Gav  :-\

jingoe

The club clearly wanted to ensure that it was full - at any cost- so it doesn't look bad on TV.

Plus it would give Mcmanaman less ammunition when pointing out empty seats.

It does seem though that, despite the improvements that have been made generally, the ticket selling issue is still a bit 3rd world.

Victoria

I did not have a problem  :)

goat

they  had  an extra load of  imaginary ones  just  incase  you called

lee

just watch it on the telly  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'll be watching it just I have every other champions league game.

On a Front Row stream from the brew room at work!  ::)