News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Gundo Gundo Gone?

Started by KunDB, June 16, 2023, 17:47:04

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Top of the Man City players to be released this summer.  Ilkay Gundogan.

Man City name Ilkay Gundogan on released list despite contract talks

Manchester City have submitted their list of retained and released players to the Premier League - Benjamin Mendy is another big name to be released by the Blues.

Benjamin Mendy also on list.

gavin

It is anybody's guess what Gundo will do next but it isn't over until they thank him for his service on the City site. It is noticeable that they haven't done that yet despite him no longer being contracted.

Good riddance to Mendy, at the very least a complete fucking idiot and maybe very much worse.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on June 16, 2023, 21:28:22
Good riddance to Mendy, at the very least a complete fucking idiot and maybe very much worse.

And of we're just going to talk about his contribution on the pitch, shite.

gavin

More and more reports that Gundo is going. A shame and I think that he is making a mistake in leaving. Barca aren't what they were. We can't be held to ransom. Hopefully, Kovacic can help fill the gap if he does go.

Vickki

Gundo has gone to Barcelona. There are reports surfacing that we are after Declan Rice and he seems to be keen on City rather than Arsenal; who knows, time will tell.
Good luck and thank you to Gundo!

Stephen Paul

A huge loss to City but I am sure Pep has planned for this

Not sure about Rice though

gavin

Rice is a very good player but not worth what West Ham are asking.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I think he MIGHT be worth. £100 mil. He's English, still young, is decent and has 10 years of service available. Sign him up to a long term deal and I think he may flourish.

gavin

If all this is true then Pep is going midfielder crazy again. Which one will end up playing left back?

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on June 23, 2023, 21:15:41
If all this is true then Pep is going midfielder crazy again. Which one will end up playing left back?

Phil Foden

gavin

It has finally been announced that he is leaving. What a player he has been for us. So pivotal in big matches in the last couple of seasons in particular. What a way to go out. The next number 8 has a lot to live up to after King Colin and Gundo.